Members Area


False Imprisonment

 Select Topic
 Related Topics

False Imprisonment - How Can You Sue?


This topic gives you the whole overview of false imprisonment claims PLUS actual Court documents you would likely use in such a claim.


False imprisonment is the name given to the cause of action or tort liability you can use to sue someone who detains or imprisons you without lawful justification.   You can access our specialist topics through the following blue links:



Cause of Action  

Other links are at the bottom of this page.

Compensation claims for being wrongly convicted are entirely different matters and those issues are dealt with by negotiations between you and the Government if a conviction is overturned.


False imprisonment would obviously occur in a kidnapping case but can also occur in cases involving a citizen’s arrest and in some bizarre domestic dispute cases. Citizens Arrest 



.....The first part of this topic has been displayed free of charge. Join up for $45 to have access to this and all other topics!

Feedback / Reviews / Blogs on this topic
 Select Topic
 Related Topics